UNIQUE MUSIC " DANCE GAVIN DANCE "



Hi everyone ^^

Have you ever listened about the good song is " Strawberry Swisher pt. III '' ??
I believe good people dont ever listen about this song. Now I will show this good song for you and tell a little bit about this song. hihihi
Do you know who's the singer of this song or band?
I also believe good people don't know hihihi

Well, I'll tell you about this.
Dance Gavin Dance has this song.
This song very unique and interesting for listening.
Why?

Their music is totally different with other bands in America or over the world. Firstly, I heard this song a year ago. I was feeling like a weird song with a scream, but it's fucking awesome when this song is sometime in my ear. Totally, it's telling me that this band is unique because their music is consistent and not post-core music totally, but their music looks like a Jazz with Pop and screamo.
This is very amazing. Initially, I can't say with any words for anything. I just say, " AMAZING "

You can listen this song bellow :

Comments
0 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon